Relax on this narrated cruise along the shoreline, offering beautiful views of Sarasota Bay and its marine life. Food and drinks are available!
- Most Popular
Tropical Sunset Cruise
- Passenger Ages 4+
- Infant Ages 3 & Younger
SCENIC SUNSET CRUISE IN SARASOTA
Enjoy watching the sunset as it slowly sinks into the Gulf of Mexico, as you are regaled with live entertainment courtesy of our Jimmy Buffett-style musicians on our floating island at sea that is complete with palm trees onboard. Plus, treat yourself to a tropical cocktail and order from our light fare menu. Maybe do a little dancing or jump on our conga line that magically appears from time to time.
This popular sunset cruise aboard our relaxing tropical vessel offers some of the most breathtaking views. Keep your eyes open for dolphins at play and see if you can catch the legendary “green flash” as the sun dips below the horizon.
We must meet a minimum passenger count to cruise. Reservations are highly recommended. We take reservations for regularly scheduled cruises no more than 2 weeks in advance. All scheduled cruises are subject to change.
Know Before You Go
- Bayfront parking lots and garages are owned, operated, and monitored by the City of Sarasota. Please pay attention to all posted signs and ordinances and allow time for parking upon arrival.
- Times to remember: CHECK-IN begins 1 hour prior to departure time and BOARDING begins 30 minutes prior to departure
- To ensure we leave on time and keep on schedule all passengers must be on board 5 minutes prior to scheduled departure time OR YOU WILL MISS THE BOAT.
- Please be advised that our boarding procedures have changed. We board by order of check-in time and will call your name when it is your turn to board. If you have multiple parties arriving separately, and would like to board consecutively, please take this into account and check in at the same time.
- No outside food or beverages, and smoking or vaping of any kind on board.
- All scheduled cruises are subject to change.
- A minimum number of passengers are needed for our trips. If the minimum is not reached, you will be notified to be rescheduled or receive a refund.