End your day with a breathtaking sunset aboard our floating tropical island. This cruise sails most nights and features drinks and live music!
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 4-12
- Infant Ages 3 & Younger
JOIN US FOR A SARASOTA DOLPHIN TOUR
Join LeBarge and a Sarasota Bay Explorers-trained marine biologist on this two-hour cruise and learn about the lifestyle and behavior of our local population of over 160 bottlenose dolphins, as well as manatees (in season). The guide explains their hunting techniques, physical adaptations, and social hierarchy, plus you learn of the effects brought on by humankind and what is being done to protect this magnificent mammal.
Sarasota Bay is the ideal location to observe these intelligent marine mammals. All of our marine biologists are guides with our sister company, Sarasota Bay Explorers, located at Mote Marine Laboratory, to ensure that you receive the latest, most accurate information regarding these marine mammals.
We must meet a minimum passenger count to run the cruise. Reservations are highly recommended. We take reservations for regularly scheduled cruises no more than 2 weeks in advance. All scheduled cruises are subject to change.
Know Before You Go
- Bayfront parking lots and garages are owned, operated, and monitored by the City of Sarasota. Please pay attention to all posted signs and ordinances and allow time for parking upon arrival.
- Times to remember: CHECK-IN begins 1 hour prior to departure time and BOARDING begins 30 minutes prior to departure (i.e. 5pm departure: Check in as early as 4pm and board as early as 4:30pm).
- To ensure we leave on time and keep on schedule all passengers must be on board 5 minutes prior to scheduled departure time OR YOU WILL MISS THE BOAT.
- Please be advised that our boarding procedures have changed. We board by order of check-in time and will call your name when it is your turn to board. If you have multiple parties arriving separately, and would like to board consecutively, please take this into account and check in at the same time.
- No outside food or beverages, and smoking or vaping of any kind on board.
- All scheduled cruises are subject to change.
- A minimum number of passengers are needed for our trips. If the minimum is not reached, you will be notified to be rescheduled or receive a refund.
Attention passengers, please be advised that we are currently experiencing red tide in our waters. This algal bloom has caused low to moderate respiratory irritation, while on the bay. Symptoms can include: coughing, sneezing, itchy and watery eyes. These effects are generally mild. However, those with underlying chronic respiratory conditions, are urged to use caution during this time.