End your day with a breathtaking sunset aboard our floating tropical island. This cruise sails most nights and features drinks and live music!
- Passenger Ages 4+
- Infant Ages 3 & Younger
An Afternoon of Music on the Bay
Tropical location, tropical cocktails, and tropical music! Sit back and relax with a drink in your hand as we cruise around Sarasota Bay. Imagine you are on vacation listening to the sounds of a steel drum. Let the music take you away to the Rhythm on the Bay.
Know Before You Go
- Bayfront parking lots and garages are owned, operated, and monitored by the City of Sarasota. Please pay attention to all posted signs and ordinances and allow time for parking upon arrival.
- Times to remember: CHECK-IN begins 1 hour prior to departure time and BOARDING begins 30 minutes prior to departure (i.e. 5pm departure: Check in as early as 4pm and board as early as 4:30pm).
- To ensure we leave on time and keep on schedule all passengers must be on board 5 minutes prior to scheduled departure time OR YOU WILL MISS THE BOAT.
- Please be advised that our boarding procedures have changed. We board by order of check-in time and will call your name when it is your turn to board. If you have multiple parties arriving separately, and would like to board consecutively, please take this into account and check in at the same time.
- No outside food or beverages, and smoking or vaping of any kind on board.
- All scheduled cruises are subject to change.
- A minimum number of passengers are needed for our trips. If the minimum is not reached, you will be notified to be rescheduled or receive a refund.
Attention passengers, please be advised that we are currently experiencing red tide in our waters. This algal bloom has caused low to moderate respiratory irritation, while on the bay. Symptoms can include: coughing, sneezing, itchy and watery eyes. These effects are generally mild. However, those with underlying chronic respiratory conditions, are urged to use caution during this time.