End your day with a breathtaking sunset aboard our floating tropical island. This cruise sails most nights and features drinks and live music!
Sightseeing & Nature Cruise
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 4-12
- Infant Ages 3 & Younger
A UNIQUE SARASOTA SIGHTSEEING CRUISE
Enjoy the view of spectacular waterfront homes and local wildlife while our narrator tells you about the fascinating history and folklore of the Sarasota area. Also, keep an eye out for some of our local bottlenose dolphins and manatees!
Enjoy your favorite beverage from our full bar or maybe order a bite to eat from our menu.
We must meet a minimum passenger count to cruise. Reservations are highly recommended. We take reservations for regularly scheduled cruises no more than 2 weeks in advance. All scheduled cruises are subject to change.
Know Before You Go
- Bayfront parking lots and garages are owned, operated, and monitored by the City of Sarasota. Please pay attention to all posted signs and ordinances and allow time for parking upon arrival.
- Times to remember: CHECK-IN begins 1 hour prior to departure time and BOARDING begins 30 minutes prior to departure
- To ensure we leave on time and keep on schedule all passengers must be on board 5 minutes prior to scheduled departure time OR YOU WILL MISS THE BOAT.
- Please be advised that our boarding procedures have changed. We board by order of check-in time and will call your name when it is your turn to board. If you have multiple parties arriving separately, and would like to board consecutively, please take this into account and check in at the same time.
- No outside food or beverages, and smoking or vaping of any kind on board.
- All scheduled cruises are subject to change.
- A minimum number of passengers are needed for our trips. If the minimum is not reached, you will be notified to be rescheduled or receive a refund.